Surplus Recovery Services in Upland CA

If your home is sold at a private trustee sale, you likely will not be able to recover title on the property unless the trustee sale was conducted unlawfully. However, you do have the right to recover the equity in the property. If you indeed have equity, meaning that the house sells for more than what you owe on the loan, California law specifies that you have a right to that money. This is where our surplus recovery services near Upland and Rancho Cucamonga can help.

There are laws in California that establish what the trustee must do in such a situation to make sure the surplus funds are handled correctly. The trustee may collect reasonable costs for prioritizing the claims and distributing surplus money. It is very important, however, for clients to be diligent in pursuing surplus funds and to carefully review the trustee’s actions and distribution.

At the Law Offices of Phillip Myer, APC, we will carefully review the trustee’s actions and recover your money as quickly as possible. Please call (855) 391-3091 for a FREE initial consultation!

Let Us Help You Today!

Please wait...