Land Use & Zoning Lawyers in Inland Empire

Zoning and land use laws can sometimes be confusing. To make matters worse, the government can routinely make changes to land use and zoning laws and, in many cases, people might not be aware of the changes until it’s too late. While you might think you can do what you want with your property and land, zoning laws and amendments may prohibit or restrict you.

If you are faced with a zoning restriction

At the Law Offices of Phillip Myer, we have extensive experience when dealing with all the various types of zoning and land restrictions that can come into play when you want to make changes to your property.

For example, certain land use and zoning restrictions may cause a financial loss to your property and devalue it. With severe land use and zoning restrictions, this is sometimes referred to as regulatory taking, as the government has taken control of your property with these regulations. That’s why in cases like these, it’s important to have an experienced attorney who can help.

If you need a zoning and licensing lawyer, contact us for a FREE consultation today. Let us help you fight for your property rights.

Understanding Land Use and Zoning Regulations

Zoning is used by governments to help with city planning. The zoning codes help planners to designate specific purposes for the land. These zones are mapped in specific areas and then regulated to control how land can then be used. These laws and regulations were made to block improper development and planning. However, property owners can at times find the zoning laws too restrictive.

A property owner may need an attorney to help them if they need an application for changes, i.e., to go from residential to residential multiple, or to go from commercial to light industrial. Zoning can include applications for specific land usage. For example, to allow for the opening of a liquor store, or to build a gas station, and help with condemnation cases.

If you find that you need help with zoning or land use restrictions, contact the Law Offices of Phillip Myer at (855) 391-3091 for a FREE consultation. You can also email us at

Don’t deal with zoning law restrictions alone. We have worked with many clients on zoning restriction cases. We have thorough experience in zoning, permits, rezoning, and settlement disputes and will be with you every step of the way. When you need help with unfair zoning, we’ll fight relentlessly for you. Contact us today!

Get a FREE Consultation Now!


Obtenga una Consulta Gratis Ahora!

PHIL MYER, APC - Serving Clients with Bankruptcy, Litigation and Immigration Cases throughout Southern California.

Complete the form below and we will be in touch regarding your case.




Message/Case Description:

We are currently serving Upland, Ontario, Montclair, Claremont, Rancho Cucamonga, Guasti, Pomona, Los Angeles, San Bernardino County, Inland Empire, Chino, La Verne, Mt Baldy, San Dimas, Chino Hills, Mira Loma, Fontana, Diamond Bar, Glendora, Covina, Lytle Creek, Walnut, Norco, West Covina, Riverside, Corona, Azusa, Rialto, Bloomington, Yorba Linda, Rowland Heights, Brea, Atwood, La Puente, Anaheim, Duarte, Wrightwood, Baldwin Park, San Bernardino, Placentia, Hacienda Heights, Colton, Monrovia, Fullerton, Grand Terrace, La Habra, City Of Industry, Orange, Villa Park, Whittier, and Buena Park.