Commercial Property UD’s Serving Inland Empire

Investing your money into a commercial property can be a very profitable endeavor and it can also be a nightmare if you haven’t done your homework. With commercial real estate, you want to study the industry and gather as much information as you can. If you find that you have received a commercial property unlawful detainer or UD, this can be the result of non-payment of your rental lease. Sometimes people will be faced with an eviction due to them falling behind in payments because of a large tax bill they weren’t aware of.

With unlawful detainer cases, it’s usually a dispute between a landlord and tenant. That’s why we want you to call us at the Law Offices of Phillip Myer to help protect your rights and negotiate terms so you won’t be evicted.

Have a question about a UD or other matter? Call us now at (855) 391-3091.

Hiring an Attorney for Help with a Commercial Property UD

Whether you are concerned about a UD or other commercial property matter, at the Law Office of Phillip Myer, we can help with your commercial property needs. When purchasing a commercial property, there is a lot that you should know before you sign your lease. Some advisors might suggest that you need to understand your tax liability and other factors related to investing in real estate before making this investment and that’s where we can help. We can work with your realtor as well as your local municipalities and tax professionals so you better understand your tax liability as we work to minimize the ramifications of your UD.

Your tax bill can affect how much money you have towards your monthly rent or lease. If you’ve fallen behind and received a UD, you should contact us right away. With a UD, the owner or landlord will seek to take possession back of the property and a sheriff can enforce the eviction. That’s why if you receive a UD, you need to contact us ASAP as you will likely only have about 5-days to file a response. A trial will generally take place about 20-days after that.

What Steps Should You Take Next

If you’re facing a UD, you may not be able to make a cross complaint as the expedited proceeding is really fast. If you find that you have received an unlawful detainer, we can help. Contact the Law Offices of Phillip Myer today for a FREE consultation.

Get a FREE Consultation Now!


Obtenga una Consulta Gratis Ahora!

PHIL MYER, APC - Serving Clients with Bankruptcy, Litigation and Immigration Cases throughout Southern California.

Complete the form below and we will be in touch regarding your case.




Message/Case Description:

We are currently serving Upland, Ontario, Montclair, Claremont, Rancho Cucamonga, Guasti, Pomona, Los Angeles, San Bernardino County, Inland Empire, Chino, La Verne, Mt Baldy, San Dimas, Chino Hills, Mira Loma, Fontana, Diamond Bar, Glendora, Covina, Lytle Creek, Walnut, Norco, West Covina, Riverside, Corona, Azusa, Rialto, Bloomington, Yorba Linda, Rowland Heights, Brea, Atwood, La Puente, Anaheim, Duarte, Wrightwood, Baldwin Park, San Bernardino, Placentia, Hacienda Heights, Colton, Monrovia, Fullerton, Grand Terrace, La Habra, City Of Industry, Orange, Villa Park, Whittier, and Buena Park.