Many hard-working honest people run into financial difficulty through no fault of their own. A divorce, job layoff, or medical problems can push you over the edge financially. You may think, “How will I ever get out from under this mountain of debt?” But this seemingly unending hardship has a solution. By filing a chapter 7 bankruptcy you can get debt relief, stop the threat of foreclosure or repossession, and have more disposable income.
THE BENEFITS OF CHAPTER 7
Phillip Myer, APC can help you take control of your financial future. We will evaluate your situation in a free consultation and determine whether it is best for you to file under chapter 7 or chapter 13. Both options may free you from your debts and give you a fresh financial start. Chapter 7 is ideal for people without significant assets who need a fresh start.
With a Chapter 7 bankruptcy you can:
· Eliminate credit card debt
· Eliminate taxes more than 3 years old***
· Eliminate medical and other unsecured debts
· Free up income that used to go towards payments on your credit cards
· Keep your house, car and personal possessions if you current in payments for them
· Begin rebuilding your credit score
· Start a fresh financial start in life.
***Whether your taxes can successfully be discharged depends on your individual circumstances. We will need to evaluate your particular tax situation to make a determination.